Why choose ecological packing for your company?
A Nomisma survey shows that 43% of Italians prefer to buy a product with sustainable packing, while 48% even abandon their shopping cart when shopping online when faced with products packed with plastic or non-recyclable material. This makes it clear how important it is for a company to enhance the value of goods with packing that protects the environment and reduce waste. Opting for eco-sustainable packing if you are using e-commerce helps you to:
1. Reinforce brand identity. Taking a stand in favor of the environment certainly contributes to strengthening the image of the company, a sort of business card that reveals the values and mission of your business.
2. Defend the environment. A package made with sustainable materials is an important step towards creating the world around us, an essential piece that helps lay the foundations for a better future and helps take better care of our planet.
3. Acquire and retain customers. Consumers reward those who use green boxes and packing: those who do not respect the environment pollute it. Therefore, the attention paid to eco-sustainable packing today becomes a reason to buy for an increasing number of users, less and less predisposed to buy products from a brand that does not support environmental causes.
Today, ecological choice is increasingly widespread among small and medium-sized enterprises. In fact, these are values shared by various companies, attentive to responding to the new consumption habits of customers and also oriented towards optimizing products to intercept even those users who have limited resources.
Packing has become a real marketing tool, a way to attract a customer's attention and offer distinctive and unique brand recognition.
Building a positive image through recyclable packing that embraces the values of consumers offers the opportunity to establish a relationship of trust, an effective sales strategy with which it is possible to reduce the environmental impact on the planet.
How to make your products greener
To embrace the cause of environmental sustainability, you can make the packing of your products greener by choosing some ecological solutions, here are the environmentally friendly materials you might choose:
- Outer packing: cardboard or paper boxes and polyethylene bags for the outer packing of your products: these are recyclable materials, perfect for the environment and for low-cost investment.
- Containers: even the containers of your goods can be entirely reusable, so you give your customers the opportunity to give new life to your packing.
- Labeling: using a material such as BOPP, a sustainable and robust plastic film for your labels: you can show the company logo and make your brand recognisable without polluting the environment.
- Filling materials: if you intend to ship fragile items, you will have to worry about using filling materials inside to protect your goods from bangs and bumps during transportation. Bio-degradable casings are the ideal choice. Did you know that you can opt for supports made with materials obtained from mushrooms?
Finally, do not forget the adhesive tape: make sure it is made from green materials. Even the smallest details can make a difference when it comes to respecting the environment.
The experience and expertise of MBE specialists allows us to offer you the best solution to ship your products sold online: our professional packing services for e-commerce ensure specialized techniques and materials, and great care in all packing steps.
Trust MBE packing solutions to offer your customers a quality service.